SAUDI PROMETRIC EXAM
How to schedule Prometric Exam (Saudi Council Exam) for Filipino Nurses
Here are the Step by Step Procedures
Go to the website: https://www.prometric.com/en-us/clients/schs/Pages/landing.aspx
1. Under For Test Takers, tick the dropdown list box on Academic, Professional, Government & Corporate, scroll down and click Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
2. You will be directed to a new window of SCHS: Saudi Commission for Health Specialties Testing and you may read on some articles there regarding the organization itself. On the Get Started Box click Start.
3. From the Program Name drop down list box: choose the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (Non-elig)
***NOTE: the other options apply only to those who are currently in the kingdom --- then choose Philippines then click Next.
4. You will then be directed to a new window. Click Schedule an Exam. A new window will appear showing the details of registration (requirements, scheduling, payment, etc.). Click Next.
5. You will tick "I Agree on the Policy Statement" and click Next.
6. Under Exam Selection you will choose Nurse technician --- There are actually 2 options for nurses: Nurse Specialist and Nurse Technician.
Nurse Specialist - more than 3 years and beyond practice.
Nurse technician - 2 years experience
***NOTE: Nurses from Saudi Recruitment Office (SRO) and recruitment agencies instruct applicants to take the Nurse Technician Exam regardless of years of experience.
7. For Test Center Selection, type Manila or Cebu then click Search. Check the information of the testing Centers below:
#8475 and #8479: MANILA, Philippines
Acess 2 Floor Ateneo Professional Schools,
130 H. Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village, Makati City
Telephone No.: (632) 892-0383
For Manila the schedule of exams are from Tuesdays to Fridays.
Directions: Prometric Testing Center-Manila is located at the Ateneo Professional Schools Salcedo (APS Salcedo) on H.V. de la Costa Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City. APS Salcedo is between Tordesillas and Sanchez Streets. Across APS Salcedo are the Megaworld Center and GF Partners. From the EDSA – Buendia Metro Rail Transit (MRT) station or Gil Puyat – Light Rail Transit (LRT) station, take a jeepney going to Gil Puyat Avenue. Disembark at Yupangco Building or Mapua Information Technology, cross to the covered walk between ACT Tower and GF Partners to get to APS Salcedo at H. V. de la Costa Street.
#8473: CEBU CITY, Philippines
Tread, Inc., Suite 308, Centro Maximo D.,
Jakosalem St., Cebu City
Tel no. 032-2535514
For Cebu the schedule of exams are from Mondays to Thursdays.
Directions: Name of the building is Centro Maximo, it is located at the corner of Jakosalem and Ranudo Sts. Cebu City. It is across the AMWAY. Other landmarks are near the Bayantel Building and IAU Building.
8. Click Schedule an Exam. You will be prompted to select your desired exam month, date and time.
9. You will be directed to another window and you will type some additional information. Type the required information including your name, address, birth date, e-mail address, government identification card, etc.Type PRC ID. You may use other government issued card like Driver’s License and Passport. --- and in the Government ID Issuing the Card, choose: Philippines.
10. After that, you will proceed to another window and you will be typing the necessary information under the Payment Information. Type the Card Number, the Security Code.. Take in mind that they would only accept credit card payment from major credit card companies such as MasterCard, Visa and America Express. Type in the Name (the owner of the card) and the Expiration Date of the card. Review the information and click Next.
Exam Cost: 90 USD
11. After that you will be asked to review the entered information once again and you will click Complete Registration.
PRINT the Appointment Summary or save it as PDF to print at a later time. You can also check your email for the Appointment Confirmation.